What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to a successful marriage proposal
- Teaching you how soon you should propose to give you the best odds of not getting a divorce
- How soon you should propose to give you the best odds of NOT getting a divorce
- Teaching you the 5 things you must do if you want to videotape your proposal
- A $2 kids toy that is far more romantic than an expensive piece of jewelry
- Super romantic items you can buy for pennies at the office supply store
- Teaching you a little known secret for getting a free engagement ring
- How to make $500 from your proposal – it’s pretty simple really
- Teaching you what 4 words you should never say during a proposal
- The 4 powerful tools in your romance repertoire (pages 29-30)
- What $5 anniversary gift will bring tears to your mate’s eyes
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Romantic’s Guide To Popping The Question scores 73.99/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to https://proposalstories.com/ptq, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: proposalstories.com you’ll also be taken through to proposalstories.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)